Friday, November 13, 2009

Florida Fan Company Home Air Conditioning Problem?

Home Air Conditioning Problem? - florida fan company

Hello, I was in my house about 8 years and have always had problems AC. The CA simply not cool the house down, as they should. We need to 81 a day and 80 at night and my bill is about $ 250.00 per month. We had an energy audit twice tested OK with the air conditioning, insulation, pipes, etc. We had 3 different CA companies come to our house, and they all say that the AC is working very well circulated regarding the temperature of the air and Air temperature, we have a house in the SF 1900th I'm so tired of high energy costs, if we sit among the fans all day just keep a cool head. I do not know what to do, or could not pay me the problem. If there is AC, and without insulation or channel, which might otherwise be? It is so frustrating to go through this. I am in Florida and is hot. I would really advice or assistance has been corrected. Built in 1998, uses a unit of the 3-ton Trane AC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment