Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gum Disease Treatment More Condition_symptoms How Much Is The Usual Cost For Gum Treatment (periodontal Disease) In Toronto?

How much is the usual cost for gum treatment (periodontal disease) in Toronto? - gum disease treatment more condition_symptoms

My gums hurt a lot. It is so unbearable that I do cry all the time. Acetaminophen does not help to relieve pain. I still do not OHIP, it would probably good to know how much I spend and where to find dentists periodontics or too expensive or not? Thank you!

BTW, I have my health insurance 30th September. (I use for the treatment of rubber?) My parents told me not to wait too long, but the pain is really killing me, I do not think I will wait for 7 days. Do you think if you really make periodontal disease, 7 days a difference? As I have now my teeth can be saved, but when I to 7 days later, it would be too late.

Oh yes, I'm taking antibiotics and painkillers. Pain and inflammation went on for days, but now I have an abscess on the hard palate, making it difficult for me to eat, and talk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment