Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gestational Diabetes Sore Spot Is It Normal For My Stomach To Be Really Sore After Walking?

Is it normal for my stomach to be really sore after walking? - gestational diabetes sore spot

I have 30 weeks of pregnancy and gestational diabetes. My doctor told me I needed to exercise 5 times per week for 20 to 30 minutes per day. Yesterday I walked 20 minutes. I took a hot bath afterwards. Yesterday evening and today I feel very bad. I feel great pain when I move. Is that correct? Is this pain, relax the muscles. If you go to, ultimately, not the loss of the pain?

1 comments:

Amy S said...

I think that only the stretching muscles are impressive, and she is able to go and stay active. Gestational diabetes, but I had absolutely no energy at that time. I would like to call your sister, if you really do worry, but remember that your body is just stretching. Good luck!

Post a Comment