Thursday, February 18, 2010

Attributes Of A Firefighter Knee Pain When Running?

Knee pain when running? - attributes of a firefighter

I have the right knee pain below the knee when I walk alone. The pain started after doing some running and football in particular, pass routes, there are about 10 days. I am a Firefighter \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ paramedic and I've had no problems with to be able to function with everyday activities at work. I have no pain when I hit the elliptical machine, or sitting for long periods. The pain is bad enough to force me to limp and do not put too much pressure on my right leg while jogging, running, or trying to run. I have tried to give his knee a few times since the incident, but I on the use of the leg and less lately. I have an appointment with the doctor next week and I'm waiting to see only the fact of whether someone has hadsimilar symptoms. Any help would be very grateful. Thank you for your time.

Austin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the pain is a kind of on the outside walls of the kneecap, which can be used as "runner's knee." Usually caused by poor shoe support and the concrete work ..... The tendons around the knee are the overtime due to poor technique or strength problems. helps.l some light weight training
If the pain feels so under the kneecap can the PPS. Patellofemoral pain syndrome. The exact cause is unknown, but we know that the compensation for foot pronation / flat feet can cause them.
It is more difficult to process, but some strength training of the leg, and held a good bit before and after treatment is tolerable discomfort.

Anonymous said...

It appears that you have an illness of the knee. They are widespread among people of athletics. You will probably wear a splint for several weeks. If it is really bad, it sounds like it is not, but if so, you may need surgery.

Good luck!

Post a Comment