Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Hook Up Audio Reciever With No Hdmi If I Use An HDMI To DVI Adapter To Hook Up MyPS3 To MyHDTV, How Do I Use An Audiocable From The PS3 To The TV?

If I use an HDMI to DVI adapter to hook up myPS3 to myHDTV, how do I use an audiocable from the PS3 to the TV? - how to hook up audio reciever with no hdmi

My friend has a HDTV and it seems that Sony has a DVI audio ports for him, but no HDMI port. I want to buy a PS3, but I want to connect to your TV. I know when I use the DVI port, then you have a HDMI / DVI, but I know that DVI cables are not in order. I know I have a separate audio cable for audio, but where can I use the audio cables? Do not assume that the audio connectors on the card the audio from the HDMI connection to get the goal (HDTV audio receiver)? It's something I'm confused, because I am unable to music files from the PlayStation to go to work, because I know that no DVI & Technology# 039; not carry audio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment