Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Does It Mean To Dream About Pitbulls Dream Interperters-what Does This Mean?

Dream Interperters-what does this mean? - what does it mean to dream about pitbulls

Yesterday me and my friend got into a big fight because my dog licks during sleep, and was guarded. Incrediabbly were placed in a bad mood and started to say that the dog was ill and "not surprisingly, was abandoned" (you have a house) and a little long. I'm on the defensive and really genuine excalated and ended with him and said: "They worry about the dog and then me, then went home and never came back at them all as I am home from work.

Last night I had the strangest dream I was in a place where I can kill up to 5 puppies. They were pit bulls (his pet dog) and I would not. I was crazy, but I knew I had to carry, and also killed two of them. I was very excited, but in my dream, I knew I had to.

What bothers the hell out of me! What could be done around the world. I like dogs and never harmed in real life.

2 comments:

Whatever... said...

useanothernick correct. I said the same thing.

UseAnoth... said...

This shows your internal or sub-consciousness has to be a fact that it included one point was that her boyfriend was busy on. Your consciousness (and the consciousness of most people inlcuding me) believe the opposite. But I was in this situation, and I have complete data. There is the possibility of subtle reasons why your BF was so nervous.

To fix a problem, you need to do something terrible like killing puppies. Everything is exaggerated in dreams. But you have to do something about your dog. Do it.

Post a Comment