Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nero Vision Express 3.1 Nvc Read Error Can I Copy Sections Of A CD That Hi School Football Games Were Recorded On And Burn Them To A DVD?

Can I copy sections of a CD that Hi School football games were recorded on and burn them to a DVD? - nero vision express 3.1 nvc read error

I have a new Dell laptop that came with a program called Sonic Digital Media. I am familiar with Pinnacle Studio 9. They seem similar programs. I know as a video capture from a video camera and use this information, but do not know how to make a video of High School Football, gave me a CD. I was asked to select different sections of each game and put a DVD, send a child to college prospects.

I think I got my wife to load Nero on your computer. There are 3 versions of the list seems to be what might work: Nero Burning ROM 6.3.1.19, 1.0.1.24 Nero StartSmart, Nero Vision Express 2.1.2.17.

I only have a CD / in the tray of the laptop DVD.

I think I can store the information on the hard drive and transferthen burn any DVD, but I did not wanting the problem of, to use all the videos in the CD. They just want the sections of each game.

Thanks for any information that may be in a position to offer.

1 comments:

Mad Scientist said...

Depending on the video format on the CD. For example, MPEG format, an open source program like Movica the segments you want and create a new MPEG file to select. This file format can be converted with a program such as CyberLink PowerProducer DVD. There are a variety of information, instruction and a forum http://www.vcdhelp.com

Post a Comment