Monday, February 22, 2010

Laptop Stand To Stop Overheating Laptop Is Still Overheating Even Though I've Been Using A Cooling Stand, Tried Dusting The Internal Fans?

Laptop is still overheating even though I've been using a cooling stand, tried dusting the internal fans? - laptop stand to stop overheating

I tried to stop my laptop to unexpectedly quit when I play PC games, but still beat, but I am the Belkin Laptop Cooling Stand the whole time - http:// reviews.cnet.com / Dock stands / bel ...
I dusted off the air from the fans in the laptop so I'm not sure how to stop overheating and crashing.

I have my laptop to the manufacturer for repair before a certain way because the heat is burning my hard drive, but I fixed some time ago. So I buy a new fan tray cooler bag / pad mat / ... or something else I can do about it? Thank you for your answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment