Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can A D&c Remove Fibroids Is Pain Releif Needed When Removing Fibroids Vaginally?

Is pain releif needed when removing fibroids vaginally? - can a d&c remove fibroids

I have fibroids, and said that counselors will be removed at my first consultation anasethic. My doctor told me it is a sensitive area and it would be unthinkable. But since I have informed by a nurse at the hospital did not need pain relief and does not hurt. Why lie to my family doctor. I fear death. all the research says that Internet usage anasethic, local or general. If it is as free of pain until then, why do we call a D & C? What should I do. I will do not vulnerable to the lies and what to do, if I am not in a position to protest or stop. HELP!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say that was definitely a kind of pain relief for the removal of fibroids through the vagina. They will open the cervix, as well as cutting the fibroids from you. Both are something that can cause much suffering. I would not for anything like that, without anesthesia, at least, if not general anesthesia KO. I doubt a second OPINON from another gynecologist for fibroid removal.

Post a Comment