Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gothic Birthday Song What Is The Best Gothic Rock Song For Me?

What is the best gothic rock song for me? - gothic birthday song

Ok, have such a nice soft voice, then a high sings. For example, singing the anniversary of the slaughter of the blue as my last Lenore Tristania. I like the sad, you should sound something like what The Rasmus. Funeral Song, Sail Away, without fear, live in a world without you. I like to do Tokio Hotel-hop. So I want a song that these standards are met.

Thank you for your time.

6 comments:

Scooby said...

I love this band and can also ;-)

Within Temptation: Enter

It is a Symphonic Metal (Gothic) Dutch band .... This is your first album and every song has a singer accompanied by grunts death of a beautiful male singer .. They also focus on power chords, or harmonic made even more mysterious. The album was described as a gothic doom metal by some critics .. Every song on this album would be good for you ;-)

Layne Likes To Thrash said...

Sounds like the band you should listen to him

I do not know if you are Gothic, but they sound like what some of what you have described.

Harveste... said...

Mission
http://www.myspace.com/themissionuk

edit: Check Out The Damned - Phantasmagoria

Harveste... said...

Mission
http://www.myspace.com/themissionuk

edit: Check Out The Damned - Phantasmagoria

nan said...

Lol @ type speech in Spanish, as if it is a secret code that belongs to no one XD


I like how OP got his Spanish. XD

Nikki{Comic Book Guy said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-o ...

Post a Comment