Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rhino Stunt Bike Help. The Chain On My Stunt Bike Keeps Coming Off! Emergency.?

Help. The chain on my Stunt Bike keeps coming off! Emergency.? - rhino stunt bike

Well, I went to school today, and I let my chain, not once, not twice, three times on the road. Unfortunty I was late for school because of it.

After returning home from school my chain came four times ..! Once on the road completed in the vicinity.

I have no other choice but to cycle to school because I do not live so far away. Go me 45 minutes. The bicycle is 10 minutes. I can take a walk.

My bike looks good and it worked perfectly the first time I had. I made it for about a week and now I have never changed the strings, or nothing, but the pins.

If it helps, a motorcycle Airmaxx Rhino. It is a machine very hard, but I have no idea what the problem. My father had a look and see exacty what I did. Nothing. The attached chain, seems perfectly normal.

Usually when I go outside alls of a brake most of the time, but sometimes it's everywhere. The sidewalk, which I use is correct and normal. No cracks or anything.

I check regularly, and the answer that helps me wsick 10 points. I need to know because I go to school tomorrow. If I go, I will come too late.

Thank you very much for your time! I am very happy! This is a real emergency.

PS Do not tell me to take it to the bike shop too. The only real information!

xoxo. ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment