Monday, January 25, 2010

Hp 56 Ink F4180 Printer HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Ink Cartridges?

HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Ink Cartridges? - hp 56 ink f4180 printer

I recently purchased an HP Deskjet F4180, and I do not need ink cartridges. It says that you need a cartridge for the black # 54 and # 57 in color. But I've never had a # 54 cartridge. All I can find are # 56, including those that came in packages with the No 57. Is it possible to use No. 56 instead of # 54, or can someone tell me where I can find a reasonable # 54 on? Thank you!

5 comments:

bobbydia... said...

HP 54 to Sunday saw Walmart. Fri 54 HP at Target a few months ago, but have not seen lately. Longs Drugs were a couple of weeks.

bobbydia... said...

HP 54 to Sunday saw Walmart. Fri 54 HP at Target a few months ago, but have not seen lately. Longs Drugs were a couple of weeks.

Amber C said...

Http: / / www.ask4ink.com you can find them, because they can sell all types of print cartridges save you a lot there because they sell at low prices without compromising quality.

sashawhi... said...

Buy direct from HP.

Marta M said...

Grand & Toy is in order for you. Doing "special measures". I ordered. Thank you.

Post a Comment